Club Newsletter Support Program
Terms of Program
More Woodturning Magazine will:
- provide registration services for the program which enable woodturning club newsletters editors to sign up for the service.
- provide registered editors with the ability to update their account information including name, password, club name, and club web site address.
- provide an easy way for registered editors to opt-out at any time.
- provide a monthly email to registered editors containing a list of upcoming woodturning events and a step-by-step tutorial or an article which can be used in the club's newsletter.
- provide this service for free.
Registered and approved club newsletter editors will:
- choose if they want to use the provided content on a monthly basis.
- indicate that the content came from More Woodturning Magazine and include the magazine's web site address.
- include our "link back" image on the club web site. The image can be found here:
Link back web page
- choose to opt-out of the program if they decide to stop using the service.
- not put the provided content on their web site, unless it is in their newsletter.
- not distribute the provided content to others without permission.
- update their profile, as needed, using the online tool.
Newsletter editors recognize that this program was created to share valuable More Woodturning Magazine-owned content to the editor to use exclusively in their club newsletter.
More Woodturning Magazine will monitor the program for compliance, and editors may have their registration terminated if they are not following the terms of the program.